The Python Striker is a resistance band training system you wear while your train. Resistance is placed on your hands and feet to turn normal movements into a workout. The Python Striker is most popular with MMA athletes but can be worn to amplify the intensity of any training.
- Wear while you train
- Full body resistance
- Movement based training
- Very Light - 10lbs. of Resistance
- Light - 15lbs. of Resistance
- Medium - 20lbs. of Resistance
- Heavy - 25 lbs. of Resistance
- Very Heavy - 35 lbs. of Resistance
1. Put hands and feet into cuffs. (Rings go inside the wrist.)
2. Secure the belt tightly around your waste.
3. Attach Slastix to belt and cuffs. *Long Slastix go on your legs.
4. Get after it.