The Python Striker is a resistance band training system you wear while your train. Resistance is placed on your hands and feet to turn normal movements into a workout. The Python Striker is most popular with MMA athletes but can be worn to amplify the intensity of any training.
– Wear while you train
– Full body resistance
– Movement based training
- Medicine Ball Diameter – 10 inches
- Length – 2 feet to 4 feet 3 inches
- Very Light - 10lbs. of Resistance
- Light - 15lbs. of Resistance
- Medium - 20lbs. of Resistance
- Heavy - 25 lbs. of Resistance
- Very Heavy - 30 lbs. of Resistance
1. Put hands and feet into cuffs. (Rings go inside the wrist.)
2. Secure the belt tightly around your waist.
3. Attach Slastix to belt and cuffs. *Long Slastix go on your legs.
4. Get after it.